NizetiScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NizetiScape

The mad cunt server!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reward for voting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luke
Admin
luke

Reward for voting? Empty
PostSubject: Reward for voting?   Reward for voting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 am

Hi all

Do you think you should be rewarded for voting? Well i vote for the servers sake and to keep it up, However this is not about me, This is for all players to look at and nizeti, well my suggestion is a command " ::givevote (name of user)" This command gives a santa hat or a dark bow, I think this gives the players a opportunity to be "wealthy" and a reason to vote, because most players if they are not loyal don't vote and this will encourage them to in my eyes. I hope that this will be in use and everyone votes daily! ; If you think this will ruin the eco think again? This is a pking server, people want to show off there glory and show how rich and cocky they are, they will lose there item and want to vote again! This is also good to get all these votes for the server ; More votes = More players ; More players = better chance of staff and more updates! so Nizeti and players think about this idea.

Thank you

Luke
Back to top Go down
http://trinityx.roflforum.net

Reward for voting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward for voting?   Reward for voting? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Great idea, I would want this way of voting. Gets me a Santa or a Dark bow.

Asdasdd
Back to top Go down

Reward for voting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NizetiScape :: Trinityx Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: