NizetiScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NizetiScape

The mad cunt server!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different armor for Player-Killing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Different armor for Player-Killing? Empty
PostSubject: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:52 am

We should have different PvP gears. Instead of just having Barrows for Pking, we should atleast have rune armor, with Helm of Neitiznot and Dragon Dagger for spec. And Defenders aswell, instead of DFS? Thats my suggestion

asdasdd
Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 am

I agree with you.
But the Dragon Dagger (p++) special attack fails on players.
Barrows are just some BIG DEFENCE armor.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 am

That is why we need lower defense armor to get the weapons stronger!
Back to top Go down
luke
Admin
luke

PostSubject: Re: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:03 am

i agree aswell,

but josh needs to higher some strength bonuses on some wepons so you can hit^^
Back to top Go down
http://trinityx.roflforum.net

PostSubject: reply   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 am

Actually its the accurate he needs to power up and some special attacks strength and Strength bonuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:07 am

Well, Barrows armor has one of the best defenses in the game, it is made that way. But we all we need is to increase the attack bonuses just like Runescape
Back to top Go down
luke
Admin
luke

PostSubject: Re: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

hi

This idea comes towards the suggestions of different commands for gear e.g ::pkkit

I find it much funner then there is a larger variety of commands and armour/gear

to equip, but josh cannot do all of these so give him a break Razz

thanks
Luke
Back to top Go down
http://trinityx.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different armor for Player-Killing?   Different armor for Player-Killing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Different armor for Player-Killing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NizetiScape :: Trinityx Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: